Re: Where to Find Icons?

Subject: Re: Where to Find Icons?
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- SOUNDY -dot- ML -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 18:38:13 -0800

On Thu, 10 Dec 1998 15:40:59 -0500, Kelly, Shannon wrote:

>I have been asked to either find or create meaningful icons for a financial
>software package. I am not a graphic artist with no experience using
>paint/draw-type software. Does anyone know of sites on the Web, books, any
>other suggestion?

www.desktopPublishing.com is a good place to start...

Your friend and mine,
Matt
<All standard disclaimers apply>
"Reality is in alpha test on protoype hardware."

"If Houses were constructed the way Programs are written,
the first Woodpecker to come along would utterly destroy
Civilization as we know it."
- author unknown

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=