Re: =20

Subject: Re: =20
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- SOUNDY -dot- ML -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 18:25:35 -0800

On Wed, 9 Dec 1998 13:46:49 -0500, Nancy this-address-is-valid McGough
wrote:

>If we were all using mailers that understood how to send and
>receive MIME messages, we'd never see "=20" at the end of a line.

I've only ever seen it coming from MS Mail and Exchange. I think "send"
is the key word in your sentence above.

Your friend and mine,
Matt
<All standard disclaimers apply>
"Reality is in alpha test on protoype hardware."

And if you're certain, certain your life is some cosmic mistake
Why do you shake?
And if you're certain, certain that faith is some know-nothing mask
Why do you still ask?
They don't grade here on the curve,
We both know what we deserve...
- Steve Taylor, "Jesus Is For Losers"