Help with ForeHelp, Please - Emergency!

Subject: Help with ForeHelp, Please - Emergency!
From: Michelle Parcell <Michelle_Parcell -at- G1 -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 19:50:00 -0500

Hello all. I'm right up against a major deadline (4 hours to go) and
am having a huge problem with ForeHelp. I hope I can explain it
properly and that someone can offer a solution.

The help system opens up to the Contents tab, showing the individual
books (which contain topics). When I expand the first "book," one of
the topics doesn't appear. I have recreated it, changed the name,
switched the order of topics within the book and virtually everything
I can think of to fool the system. No matter what, this particular
topic does not appear within the book. However, it does appear under
the Index tab, and it will appear using Find; additionally, the topic
appears within the book when I run the system in test mode. Obviously
something gets lost during the build and compile.

If anyone has any idea what the problem is or how I can (even
temporarily) resolve it, I'd be really grateful. Please reply to me
offline as I receive the list in digest form. Thanks in advance for
any help you can provide.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=