Visual SourceSafe / Viewstar books

Subject: Visual SourceSafe / Viewstar books
From: Charmaine Brandon <cjblist -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 11:50:12 PST

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how I can get my hands on some books for MS Visual
SourceSafe (VSS) 6 and/or Viewstar? I need to evaluate these systems for
doc management (my company is already using both for different
purposes), but I haven't been able to find the manufacturer
documentation for either system within the company :-).

I tried searching the TECHWR-L archives, but my searches kept timing
out, so please forgive me if this has already been discussed. I get the
list in digest form, so please reply to
cbrandon -at- hiberniabank -dot- com

TIA and Happy Holidays,
Charmaine

P.S. Many thanks to all who post and share their knowledge. I've been
lurking on the list for about eight months now, and I've benefitted from
many discussion threads and also from some very judicious techwr-lers'
advice.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=