Re: Highly Deletable Subjects

Subject: Re: Highly Deletable Subjects
From: "Porrello, Leonard" <lcporrel -at- ESSVOTE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 13:59:00 -0600

Technical communicators who have take offense
at Jim Cheval's post, please read it.

He said, "Perhaps it would be useful for some of us
to let people know which subjects die an unread deatho
in our own particular cosmoses (cosmii?)."

His post is--explicitly--about what _he_ finds of value.
He clearly does not intend to globally disparage any subject.

If you are going to flame what he says,
at least take the time to read what he says.

Leonard Porrello
ES&S
Engineering Scribe