Thank You from Ben the Student :o)

Subject: Thank You from Ben the Student :o)
From: Ben Slater <astroman -at- IHUG -dot- CO -dot- NZ>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 02:15:13 +1300

Hey again,
I just wanted to say thankyou to everyone who either emailed me directly or
posted a reply to the list. The response was incredible and if I don't get
100%, well, I'll just have to now won't I :o) This list and the knowledge of
the people on it is a wonderfull resource and I am sure you will see my name
popping up again.

Cheers,
Ben.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=