Help a student time, all!

Subject: Help a student time, all!
From: Ben Slater <astroman -at- IHUG -dot- CO -dot- NZ>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 1997 00:51:13 +1300

Hey there,

wow, my first posting { crosses his fingers in case he spells something
wrong } what a buzz :o) OK straight to the point, if anyone can help me with
the following challenge I would appreciate it. I am a student (no thats not
the problem) and have just started to study Online documentation as a
possible career path for the future and I have my first assignment due
soonish, I have to "develop a criteria for evaluating Online documentation,
explain why you have chosen these criteria and evaluate the documentation
you have selected." If anyone out there knows of any resources for standards
or criteria of Online documentation or has any words of wisdom, could you
either respond to the list or me directly at astroman -at- ihug -dot- co -dot- nz .

All help will be received with open arms :o)
Cheers,
Ben.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=