Robohelp Clinic in San Diego

Subject: Robohelp Clinic in San Diego
From: "SECARA, MAGGIE" <SECARAM -at- MAINSAVER -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 10:44:56 -0800

I'll be at this week-long RoboHelp thing in San Diego Dec 7-11. Anyone
else?

Yes, I know it's horribly expensive but I'm not paying for it. And oh
my, I feel so grown up! I've never been *sent* to a class before! I
guess there's some advantage to taking a salaried job for a
change--aside from not having to look for work every 3 months!

It would be even better if it wasn't on top of what should have been the
last week before a major deadline.

Oh well.
Maggie Secara
~who would help cook her father if the cannibal quoted poetry at her.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=