Re: Too Many Jobs?!?!?!?!?

Subject: Re: Too Many Jobs?!?!?!?!?
From: "Szews, Susan K." <szewss -at- MPS -dot- BELLHOWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 16:01:29 -0500

I'm a transplant from Durham, NC (home of Research Triangle Park) to
Chicago, IL, and I absolutely love it here. No, I've not seen snow yet, but
I'm pretty excited about that too!

So yes, there are people who live in a highly-technical area that are
willing to move to the Midwest. However, I have a feeling that Chicago is
not representative of smaller midwestern cities. There are fewer
opportunities here, but it's a heck of a lot more interesting!

Susan Szews
Senior Technical Writer/Illustrator
Bell & Howell Mail Processing Systems

Roger Morency wrote...
<snip>
> What do the rest of
> you think? Since most of you probably already live on one of the coasts,
> would you even consider moving to a city in the Midwest?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=