Re: FrameMaker to PDF

Subject: Re: FrameMaker to PDF
From: David Knopf <david -at- KNOPF -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 14:43:34 -0800

J. Fraser asked:

| We're currently evaluating new tools, and
| we're wondering how FrameMaker does at converting
| files to PDF. For instance, does it properly
| convert hyperlinks (xrefs, toc entries, index
| entries, etc.)

Frame does an excellent job of converting to PDF. TOC entries, index
entries, and other xrefs are automatically converted to live links in the
PDF.

Hope this helps ...

David Knopf
Knopf Online
Tel: 415-820-2356
E-mail: mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com
Web: http://www.knopf.com

Writing * WinHelp * Web Sites * Training * Consulting
RoboHELP Certified Trainer * RoboHELP Certified Consultant

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=