Re: RoboHelp and Word

Subject: Re: RoboHelp and Word
From: "William G. Meisheid" <wgm -at- SAGELINE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 11:33:59 -0500

>Has anyone out there used (or looked into) the new RoboHelp Office 7.0. I'd
like to know if it is now true WYSIWYG, or does it still rely on Word?

RoboHELP Classic edition will always use Word. As such it will never be
completely WYSIWYG, but I don't even like the attempt to embed graphics to give
it a pseudo look and feel.

RoboHELP HTML edition is WYSIWYG as much as any HTML tool can be viewed outside
the actual browser.

I hope that helps.

William Meisheid "Thoughts still and always in progress"
WUGNET/Help Authoring Forum Sysop & Microsoft MVP
Certified Baltimore/Washington area RoboHELP Training
Sageline Publishing 410.465.2040 Fax: 410.465.1812
http://www.sageline.com wgm -at- sageline -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=