Looking for PostScript Composition Program

Subject: Looking for PostScript Composition Program
From: "Weiner, Kandis" <kandisw -at- POSITRON -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 15:23:13 -0500

Greetings Y'All,

I have been tasked with finding a software program that will compose
PostScipt files to our postscript enabled printer. And I have done quite
a bit of hunting with no success. So I have come to you gentle folk for
a bit of assistance.

This software program should be able to compose the files so that we can
output to different formats like saddle stitch books or thumbnails.

I am not looking for a PostScript viewer - like GhostView, I know this
exists.

Does anybody know of any products that fit this description?

Am I hunting for something that does not exist?

Thanks for your help!

> Kandis Weiner
> Technical Communicator - Product Integration
> Positron Public Safety Systems Inc.
> Montreal, Quebec Canada
> mailto:kandisw -at- positron -dot- qc -dot- ca
> http:\\www.positron911.com
> Standard Disclaimer: My opinions are my own, but my brain is for rent.
I like techno; check SugarRush, a techno music site:
http:\\www.sugarrush.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=