Re: FW: Front Page

Subject: Re: FW: Front Page
From: Mike Starr <mike -dot- starr -at- PLATINUM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 10:21:06 -0600

I would suggest the software world and the web would both be far better if all
software and web developers were required to work with a 486-33 with 16MB of
memory, a 15" monitor set to 640x480, 256 colors and a 14.4 modem. In addition,
scourging for any programmer who wrote a single line of code before first
creating a flowchart.

Mike

Matt Ion said:

Amen, Mike. I do most of my work on my laptop, which is limited to 800x600
resolution. There's nothing more maddening than having to scroll around on
pages that insist "you must be running 1024x768 resolution"... and in an
attempt to bring this a little more on-topic, this and other
browser-proprietary junk, oversized images, excessive use of frames, and
other stuff that slows down pages are particularly annoying when visiting
manufacturers' tech-support pages.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=