Front Page

Subject: Front Page
From: Robert Maxey <Bob_Maxey -at- MTN -dot- 3COM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 14:12:30 -0700

>>Anyway, the letter is at http://www.macintouch.com/msfrontpage.html and
it
contends that Front Page alters your HTML so that it can only be served up
by MS servers, and in many cases alters the HTML itself so that it can
only be edited by FrantPage (the letter talks specifically about how it
modifes image maps to be Front page specific). There have already been a
number of followups posted.

Perhaps, but you can go into the code and make manual changes. I have not
had the problems the letter mentions so far, and I have worked with both
versions of Front Page. We use it to create documents and sites here at
3Com.

Bob Maxey

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=