Office98 and Powerbook

Subject: Office98 and Powerbook
From: bj <barbara -at- QUOTE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 18:55:20 -0800

I recently bought a Powerbook and Office98 to go with it. I only bought the
Office product so I could get Word and be able to work from home. Hah!

When I try to save a file, the whole thing locks up on me. I'm told there is
some kind of a patch I need, but I couldn't find anything about it on the
website. Anybody got any clues to what's wrong.

I'm sitting here with a bunch of files that I dare not work on, since I might
not be able to save what I've done.

Thanks,

BJ

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=