Easter Eggs -Definition

Subject: Easter Eggs -Definition
From: Sharon Key <sharon -at- DRA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 15:57:39 -0600

From the PC Webopaedia at http://webopedia.internet.com/
A secret message or screen buried in an application. Typically, easter eggs
are used to display the credits for the development team or to display a
humorous message. To see an easter egg, you need to know a special procedure
or sequence of keystrokes. For example, in Windows 95, follow these steps to
see the members of the product team:
1.Right Click on the Desktop.
2.Select New... then Folder.
3.Name the folder "and now, the moment you've all been waiting for".
4.Right Click on the folder and rename it to "we proudly present for your
viewing pleasure".
5.Rename it again to "The Microsoft Windows 95 Product Team!"
6.Open the folder and the Windows 95 credits will be displayed. The folder
will remain around so anytime you want to view the credits again, all you
have to do is re-open the folder.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=