TechWhirl (TECHWR-L) is a resource for technical writing and technical communications professionals of all experience levels and in all industries to share their experiences and acquire information.
For two decades, technical communicators have turned to TechWhirl to ask and answer questions about the always-changing world of technical communications, such as tools, skills, career paths, methodologies, and emerging industries. The TechWhirl Archives and magazine, created for, by and about technical writers, offer a wealth of knowledge to everyone with an interest in any aspect of technical communications.
Subject:Word 97 Pin-Ball Game (easter egg) From:"Hills, Byron" <bhills -at- GUARDALL -dot- COM> Date:Wed, 18 Nov 1998 15:05:08 -0800
For those of you that havn't seen this...
There is a pin-ball game built into MS Word97 (not sure if you need
To active the game:
1) Open a new blank document in Word 97.
2) Type the word "Blue" followed with a space.
3) Select the five characters and make them bold, and blue.
4) Put the cursor to the right of the space character.
5) Go into Help, About..
6) Ctrl-Alt-Click on the Word Logo.
7) Enjoy (the Z and M keys operate the 'paddles').
bhills -at- guardall -dot- com
Guardall North America, 5201 Explorer Drive, Mississauga, Ontario L4W
Tel: (905) 629-2430 Ext 3747
Fax: (905) 629-4970