Baltimore-Washington area RoboHELP Training

Subject: Baltimore-Washington area RoboHELP Training
From: "William G. Meisheid" <wgm -at- SAGELINE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 08:29:19 -0500

Sageline Publishing is offering several RoboHELP 7 courses in the coming months.
The instructor, William Meisheid, is a certified RoboHELP trainer and a
Microsoft MVP for online help. The new five day RoboHELP Total Immersion class
includes Paul O'Rear, help guru extraordinaire.

We feature small class sizes (4-8 students with 5-6 the average class size)
encouraging participation and individual attention. All classes are in our
offices set in the historic, mill community of Oella, Maryland. Our training
area features superior environment with 19 inch monitors, high quality
projection system, high performance computers, high speed internet access,
relaxed collegial, though highly focused atmosphere.

In addition all students get post-class phone and email access to the instructor
for ongoing assistance. Students do not leave the class isolated from additional
help.

Check out our training page for additional information.

http://www.sageline.com/RoboHELP.html

Sageline Publishing 410-465-2040
502 Oella Avenue fax 410-465-1812
Ellicott City, MD 21043 training -at- sageline -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=