A Follow-up to the Opinion Poll

Subject: A Follow-up to the Opinion Poll
From: Frank Taylor <taylor_f -at- NETVISION -dot- NET -dot- IL>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 16:18:46 +0200

Some people misunderstood me.

When I mentioned a '7-10 day' period, I didn't mean having lectures
every day for 7 days - I meant holding the 3 lectures within a period of
7-10 days!
I've had an encouraging and most helpful response so far (within 2 hours
of my posting), so please continue to let me have your opinions.

Regards

Frank
--
Frank Taylor