New Technical Writing (Off Topic!) List

Subject: New Technical Writing (Off Topic!) List
From: Guru <guru -at- BOM5 -dot- VSNL -dot- NET -dot- IN>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 22:30:47 +0530

Hello all,

I have floated a list called TW-OUT -- Technical Writers Off Topic. Maybe a
better name would have been TW-Personal or TW-Bar. This list will serve as
the bar from the now famous scenario. We can discuss issues of personal
interest to technical writers. E.g. What fiction you read? What plays you
see? What are your hobbies? What is your favourite joke? Tell us about a
good quotation or a wonderful thought you read -- it could be about life
and not technical writing. What kind of food do you get in Hyderabad? (for
a tech writer visiting India!) Is there any connection between technical
writing and movies? (Maybe I will have polls like: What is your favourite
Drink? Three Best Movies you have seen.)

You can send an email to TW-OUT by writing to tw-out -at- egroups -dot- com -dot- (Anyone
can send an email to this address!)

To receive messages sent to the list by e-mail, you can subscribe by sending
a blank message to tw-out-subscribe -at- egroups -dot- com -dot- BTW, egroups is available
both by email or by web interface (just check it out at the archives). You
can see its archive at http://www.egroups.com/lists/tw-out.(only my welcome
message is there currently!)

If you have an off topic post of interest to technical writers, please feel
to try out -- TW-OUT.

P.S. I am a fan of TECHWR-L and admire both Eric, Deborah and Bev (Techwrl
Faces!). The TW-OUT list I hope will supplement their excellent
contributions.

Guru (guru -at- bom5 -dot- vsnl -dot- net -dot- in)
TW-OUT archives at http://www.egroups.com/list/tw-out (one message
currently).

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=