Re: Very dangerous new Virus

Subject: Re: Very dangerous new Virus
From: Jack Wiseman <DrWiseman9 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 22:28:34 EST

In a message dated 11/12/98 2:19:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, keith -at- merge -dot- com
writes:

> This virus is a hoax, as most are. Check out the following URL:
>
> http://www.stiller.com/hoaxes.htm
>
> Furthermore, as far as I know, it is impossible to get a virus over a text
e-
> mail.

Absolutely, Keith. The authors of the e-mail virus hoaxes get their kicks from
spreading panic. E-mail is not executable so there's no way to acquire a virus
by opening e-mail. Double-clicking and executing an e-mail attachment file
poses a different story.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=