Re: Usability and Tech Writing

Subject: Re: Usability and Tech Writing
From: Jeff Elkins <jeff -dot- elkins -at- CARDHEALTH -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 13:33:54 -0500

<snip>

>How do you *apply* what you learn in a usability training
>session to your day-to-day technical communication tasks?
>--B

</snip>

Barb --

This subject is the topic of discussion at the Middle-Tennessee STC chapter
meeting tonight.

I know virtually nothing about usability (and I'm not planning on doing
much outside research at this time) -- but I hope to get some interesting
info tonight. Deloitte & Touche is the host site, and they are in the
process of building a usability testing room which we will tour.

If I learn enough to answer your question I will forward it!

Jeff Elkins
Information Analyst/Developer
CORD Logistics, Inc.
jeff -dot- elkins -at- cardhealth -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=