Job Opportunity

Subject: Job Opportunity
From: Janice Barthelemy <Janice -dot- Barthelemy -at- TANNER -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 15:31:28 -0800

Tanner Research, Inc. is a rapidly growing leader in CAD Software
Development tools. We are located in Pasadena, California . Our web site is
www.tanner.com We have the following opening:
Technical Writer / Documentation Engineer -
Tanner EDA

Will be responsible for writing and editing user manuals for CAD software
products. Will also develop technical training/tutorial materials such as
application notes and tutorial examples. Position will interface with
software developers.
2+ years of technical writing is required. Experience in software
development environment is highly preferred. Must have excellent writing,
grammar, and people interface skills and ability to communicate technical
ideas clearly. Implementing on-line CD-ROM documentation is highly
desirable. Knowledge of FrameMaker, Adobe Acrobat, and MS Word is important.
BS Degree is required (EE or CS is a plus)
Contact Information
To apply for this position, please email, fax, or mail your resume to us..
We look forward to hearing from you.
Electronic Mail
Employment: jobs2 -at- tanner -dot- com
FAX
(626) 685-5955
Telephone
(626) 792-3000
Mail
Attn: Janice Barthelemy, Senior Technical Recruiter
2650 E. Foothill Blvd.
Pasadena, CA 91107
Salary and rank commensurate with qualifications and experience. Tanner
Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=