Re: DemoShield

Subject: Re: DemoShield
From: Dianne Walsh <Dianne -dot- Walsh -at- MEDECISION -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 16:20:38 -0500

I'd also be interested to know if such a book exists. I have scoured local
bookstores and come up empty-handed. We used DemoShield to produce a short
"Getting Started" tutorial for our software--and for the most part, it was
easy to learn and use--but there were a few features we felt were not well
explained; report objects, for example. If anyone knows of any publications
dealing with this product, please speak up.

Dianne Walsh
Documentation Manager
MEDecision Inc.
Winners, APEX '98 Grand Award for Publications Excellence

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=