Product Requirements Document

Subject: Product Requirements Document
From: Jason Huntington <JasonH -at- CAPTURA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 13:26:57 -0800

Technical Writers,

As an all-purpose technical writer at our growing company, my
responsibilities include creating Word templates for various documents
that people must create for every turn of the Software Development Life
Cycle.

Will you send me good examples of Product Requirements
documents-especially templates? Of particular interest to us are
requirements expressed with the Capability Maturity Model (CMM) in mind.

Oh yeah, and please reply to jasonh -at- captura -dot- com, *not* on list.

Sincerely,

Jason Huntington
Senior Technical Writer
Captura Software, Inc.