web indexing article in E&P Online

Subject: web indexing article in E&P Online
From: "David M. Brown" <dmbrown -at- BROWN-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 09:03:28 -0800

I just learned that the "Stop the Presses" column on web site indexing
is no longer listed on the main contents page of Editor & Publisher
Magazine's web site.

After several futile attempts with E&P's behemoth search engine, I
finally found the article by following a link to the author's web site
and another link back to E&P's archives. (They could use a good index!)

Here's the address where you can read it, too:

http://www.mediainfo.com/ephome/news/newshtm/stop/st103098.htm

--David

David M. Brown - Brown Inc.
dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com

N O W A V A I L A B L E ! (http://www.brown-inc.com/indexer/)

See our web site to download HTML Indexer, the easiest way to
create and maintain indexes for web sites and other HTML documents.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=