Callouts on Artwork - Best Method Please?

Subject: Callouts on Artwork - Best Method Please?
From: "Richard A. Myshrall" <ramyshrall -at- HOME -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 00:35:44 -0700

I have been wondering for some time what is the best method
to add callouts to label artwork such as screen captures.

I have used Word's labeling features to add callouts to
graphics in the past but I have never before been required
to add callouts to artwork destined for other software (such
as Frame or PageMaker). I would be very curious to know how
others handle this task in their documents.

Thanks in advance,

Richard Myshrall
Technical Writer
Calgary, Alberta, Canada