Rejection Letters

Subject: Rejection Letters
From: Laurel Nelson <Laurel_Y_Nelson -at- NOTES -dot- SEAGATE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 13:19:47 -0600

The resume revision/cover letter thread made me think about how many
companies don't bother with sending out rejection letters--either as a
result of an interview or a resume submission. I wonder if these companies
realize how discourteous and unprofessional they are being. There's so much
emphasis on how job seekers should behave, what they should do, etc., but
I've never read an article on how companies should treat prospective
employees. I wouldn't be so baffled by this if it didn't happen so often,
especially when the unemployment rate is high.

Regards,
Laurel

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=