Re: All is not well in the Land of Telecommuting

Subject: Re: All is not well in the Land of Telecommuting
From: Mike Starr <mike -dot- starr -at- PLATINUM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 11:26:06 -0600

I got one of those email messages myself and it reminded me a little bit about
a tradition at a company I used to work for. Every year on the Friday closest
to Halloween we had ChocolateFest; everybody that worked there had to bring
something chocolate and leave it in the company lunchroom for all day nibbling.
Oh, my, what a wonderful thing that was <grin>. Of course, around 2PM when
everybody was fully glutted with chocolate, it got REAL quiet around there. Ah,
fond memories.

Mike

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=