Re: The Kiss of Death

Subject: Re: The Kiss of Death
From: John Gilger <JohnG -at- MIKOHN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 08:27:23 -0800

Good Morning, All.

I just want to send a note of thanks to everyone who shared their opinions
and experiences with me on this thread.

The answers were extremely enlightening and did give me some ideas for
pursuing my current job hunt. Those of you who replied privately off-list
deserve a special thanks.

BTW - I am a retired submariner who started tech writing by planning,
documenting, and executing nuclear reactor repair projects. With more
experience, I was the Project Manager. We didn't use the Mil-Std manual, but
rather the COMSUBLANT/COMSUBPAC Nuclear Repair Manual. I was always in the
engineering department operating or repairing nuclear propulsion systems.

Again, thanks everybody.

John

P.S. Still available

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=