San Antonio-bound

Subject: San Antonio-bound
From: Julie Tholen <julie_tholen -at- CNT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 11:29:52 -0600

Hi!

I'll be in San Antonio over the Thanksgiving holiday and would love to meet
up with some of the folks from this list! If anyone is interested in getting
together, and is going to be around town Nov 27 - Dec 1, contact me
directly.

This is a vacation, so my time is my own. I would especially be interested
in meeting with anyone who is in the process of moving documentation onto
CD-ROM, or who is using a JAD-like strategy for project management.

Cheers!

J.A.E. Tholen
Sr. Technical Writer
CNT, Inc.