Re: Query: Captures of "Long" Screens

Subject: Re: Query: Captures of "Long" Screens
From: Darla Kennington <Darla -at- ACCUBID -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 09:41:18 -0500

Anybody know a way around this using Paint Shop Pro, LviewPro,
or
PaintBrush?

Hi Doug,

Paint Shop Pro has a capture program that is quite flexible. Do this:

* From the Capture menu, choose Setup.
* In the Setup dialog box, select Area (this enables you to draw a
box around the area you want to include)

As you draw a box around the web page, use your up/down arrow keys to
scroll down. Make sure you set your cursor somewhere near the bottom of
the screen before you start taking the snap. I just tried this to make
sure it worked and I was successful. You may have to play around with it
a little, but it does work.

Darla Kennington, Technical Writer
Accubid Systems Inc.
200-7725 Janes Street, Concord, Ontario, L4K 1X4
phone:905.761.9393 (ext.144) e-mail:darla -at- accubid -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=