Re: Graphics Problem

Subject: Re: Graphics Problem
From: Darla Kennington <Darla -at- ACCUBID -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 09:32:05 -0500

Doug wrote:
Is there a way you could get the subject matter expert
to use Paint Shop Pro or another screen capture program, and
just
paste the required window. And could you use those
shots directly. Going through WORD seems like one more dangerous
step.

My question is:
Have you tried opening the files directly in Paint Shop Pro and saving
them (as bitmaps, WMf, whatever) there? Then, once you have a recognized
file, importing them to Frame? I don't know if this would work, but I'd
give it a try.

Darla Kennington, Technical Writer
Accubid Systems Inc.
200-7725 Janes Street, Concord, Ontario, L4K 1X4
phone:905.761.9393 (ext.144) e-mail:darla -at- accubid -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=