Re: putting a bitmap on a web page

Subject: Re: putting a bitmap on a web page
From: AlQuin <cbon -at- WXS -dot- NL>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 09:55:35 +0100

On 28-10-1998 00:11 Melissa Alton wrote:

>I'm trying to figure out how to put a bitmap on a web page. I made the
>bitmap
>in microsofts paint program and when I view the bitmap through my browser it
>shows me the entire paint program and lets me edit the graphic. But I dont
>want to be able to see the entire program or edit the graphic.
>
>Can anybody give me instructions here? I cant point you to a web site
>because
>its not live yet.

Just disconnect the helper:
1. In your browser, go to your helpers list (under preferences)
2. Find the filetype in question
3. Edit this entry by deselecting the attached application (or select
your browser as the handling program instead)

Good luck
Kees de Bondt

AlQuin
informationflow-improvement
text
document
business communication
total quality

things should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler (Einstein)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=