US News article

Subject: US News article
From: "Amy G. Peacock" <apeacock -at- WOLFENET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 14:58:44 -0700

Just FYI, there is a whole issue of a magazine (US News, I think)
dedicated to 'hot track' jobs for the future. One of them is technical
writing. The thing that caught my eye was the average entry-level pay
for the position which was about 35,000...

Amy Peacock
techwriter & jewelrymaker
Snohomish, Washington
apeacock -at- wolfenet -dot- com

"How do I set my laser printer to stun?"

These are my opinions, not my employer's.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=