Re: Some Help With Re-phrasing

Subject: Re: Some Help With Re-phrasing
From: Martha J Davidson <editrix -at- SLIP -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 09:12:25 -0700

>While the Summary window is displayed, you can double-click
>any entry shown in the Summary window. This action causes
>the system to display a new Job View window for this job.

How about:

In the Summary window, when you double-click any entry, the system displays
a new Job View window.

martha

--
Martha Jane {Kolman | Davidson}
mailto:editrix -at- slip -dot- net

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me?
If I am only for myself, what am I?
If not now, when?"
--Hillel, "Mishna, Sayings of the Fathers 1:13"

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=