Re: FWD: Ethical Problem

Subject: Re: FWD: Ethical Problem
From: David Dubin <David_Dubin -at- BESTSOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 14:11:27 -0400

To Anon with the psychotic boss,

Semper Fi, Mac!

I applaud your decision and your courage. Too many people see things as
they are, rather than as they should be. However, I don't believe that we
live in such an enlightened time, and your decision to pursue what is
right, and what is just will most likely be poorly received. My advice is
to do what is right in your own heart. Babe Ruth once said, "Never let the
fear of striking out get in your way." I think it was good advice.

David Dubin
This has been one man's opinion, yours may vary with mileage.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=