Re: SCREAM CAPTURES

Subject: Re: SCREAM CAPTURES
From: Bruce Ashley <bashley -at- CREATEPRINT -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 09:13:21 +1000

No need to leave them as BMPs Eric. I use SnagIt all the time and love it.
I save my screen captures as BMP and then convert them to GIF in PhotoShop.
They come out perfectly when printed and when PDFed (although you have to
magnify the PDF view to see the images with clarity). And by converting to
GIF, the graphics drop to a tenth the size.

Regards,

Bruce Ashley
OZ

Hi Neil,

What you need is a microphone and sound card!!

Seriously though, Try Snagit from:
TechSmith Corporation
http://www.techsmith.com

and leave the images as bmp files.

P.S. No affiliation just a good product.

Cheers,

Eric

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=