Choosing software

Subject: Choosing software
From: Jeanie Fogwell <JFOGWELL -at- CJDS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 08:49:32 -0600

Good Morning,
I was recently hired as a Documentation Analyst with my company. I was
instructed to be "creative and on the cutting edge" for the product I am
assigned to write for. specifically mentioned was on-line and web-based
help and tutorials - no paper.

this is a new product, in the later stages of R&D, scheduled for release
in early '99.

Since this is to be on-line and web-based documentation, I would value
the group opinion about the most useful product to use.

The software mentioned in the office so far are Doc-To-Help and
RoboHelp. In today's discussion FrameMaker has been brought up a lot
for use w/ large documents.

Thank you for your advice, Jeanie

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=