ClearCase for doc control

Subject: ClearCase for doc control
From: Pat Johnson <patricia -dot- johnson -at- CPORTCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 14:28:40 -0700

Has anyone used ClearCase for their documentation control system. And if you have, do you have suggestions for how to build the view? My developers use ClearCase and would like us to use it at least for release management of online docs, but I would like to put the right foundation in so that it can become an effective doc control tool.

Thanks for any suggestions, and I'll gladly accept replies offline.
Pat

Patricia Johnson
C-Port Corporation
One High Street
North Andover, MA 01845
patricia_johnson -at- cportcorp -dot- com
(978) 974-9317 x155

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000