Re: Any Word on Word?

Subject: Re: Any Word on Word?
From: Lorin Ledger <LLedger -at- NEWHORIZON -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 09:33:29 -0700

I fight with word every time I use it, especially in graphics-intensive
files. If you're going to switch, get FrameMaker (there's no fighting
with FM).

Lorin

Lorin C. Ledger
Technical Writer, New Horizon Technologies
lledger -at- newhorizon -dot- ca
Voice: (250) 712-9515 Ext. 507
Fax: (250) 712-9516

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=