Looking for contracts in Atlanta, GA

Subject: Looking for contracts in Atlanta, GA
From: Angela Winter <awinter -at- MINDSPRING -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 10:49:21 -0400

Hi everyone,

I'm a contract technical writer/editor with 3 years of experience, all the
major tools (RoboHelp, Word, FrameMaker, other Adobe products), and some
fabulous references. I'm currently looking for work in the Atlanta area. If
anyone knows of companies who are hiring contractors, please respond
off-list; I'm on digest.

Also, I would greatly appreciate any pearls of wisdom regarding networking.
It's not something that comes easily to me, unfortunately, but I'd be
thrilled to learn how to cultivate clients without going through an agency.
Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Angela Winter
awinter -at- mindspring -dot- com