Re[2]: US professional issues

Subject: Re[2]: US professional issues
From: WPAINE <WPAINE -at- LANIER -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 14:07:27 -0400

<snip>
It has been my experience that employers do not want to look outside
of their local market, primarily because of relocation expenses.
<snip>

I had just the opposite experiance. In the last company I worked for
of 15+ non-managment personel in our division only 4 were american.
Seven of the programers were hired out of country and moved here. The
balance of personnel had visas and sponsors enabling them to work in
the US.

Bill's 0.02

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=