Looking for Job in Chicago Metro Area

Subject: Looking for Job in Chicago Metro Area
From: Arthur Schweke <tekwrite -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 07:42:02 PDT

I am looking for employment as a technical writer. I prefer a job in the
Chicago metropolitan area, but I will relocate for the right
opportunity. I worked for nine months, and then got departmentally
reorganized. If anybody out there knows of an opportunity, please let me
know. If anybody would like to peruse my resume, write me.

Thank you,
Arthur Schweke
tekwrite -at- hotmail -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=