Looking for a job in the Chicago area

Subject: Looking for a job in the Chicago area
From: Arthur Schweke <adschweke -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 10:59:22 PDT

I am looking for employment as a technical writer. I am new to the
field. I worked for eight months, and then got departmentally
reorganized. (Their words not mine.) If anybody out there knows of an
opportunity, please let me know. If anybody would like to peruse my
resume, write me.

Thank you,

Arthur Schweke
adschweke -at- hotmail -dot- com