Re: File sizes in different languages

Subject: Re: File sizes in different languages
From: David Lettvin <dlettvin -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 12:15:46 -0700

In the dim recesses of my memory, I remember that word has the
irritating habit of saving corrections inside the document file. Try
to "Save as" under a different name.
Another possibility is that the localizers may have optimized the
graphic files. So you might want to check the size of the source files.

---Jennifer O Neill <writer -at- ARITECH -dot- COM> wrote:

> Hi there, me again with my the problems of my differently sized
> Word files.

==
Honi soit qui mal y pense.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=