Re: XML, XSL, and other related new tools

Subject: Re: XML, XSL, and other related new tools
From: Craig Gilchrist <craigg -at- ABTCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 08:47:15 -0700

Mike commented "I've tried using CSSs, but they haven't really paid any
significant dividends, yet."

They will when using HTML Help. With a CSS I'm able to define what the body text looks like, not to mention the headers, lists, tables, background, etc. That comes in handy when you have different writers working on different products, and you want to create a common look and feel to your help system.

Now to work on the conversion to HTML Help, but that is another discussion all together.

Craig

Craig Gilchrist - Technical Editor
ABT Corporation
1353 Redwood Way