Help with RoboHelp 6.0 - Thanks

Subject: Help with RoboHelp 6.0 - Thanks
From: Beatriz Preece <bpreece -at- CSC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 15:10:05 -0400

Thanks to every one who sent a note to help us with our problem. Here is the one
suggestion that did the job:

"The help project was set up to autogenerate files. To set the IDs to specific
values, you need to turn off the Auto Generate Map IDs in each
document. To do this, go to the Project view, select each document, view the
document's properties, and uncheck Auto Generate Map IDs.
If you turn off the Auto Generate feature and want to set each value separately,
select each topic; view the topic's properties, go to the Advanced
tab, and type in the value you want for that topic's ID. Alternatively, you could
use Auto Generate, but set the starting value to your 4- or 5-digit
number of choice in each document's properties db.
BTW: in Project Properties, there's a Map Files tab that indicates which of the
project documents Auto Generate Map IDs. Verify that the
information thereis correct."

Thanks again.

Sincerily,
Beatriz