Re: The Alphabet vs the Goddess

Subject: Re: The Alphabet vs the Goddess
From: "Huber, Mike" <mrhuber -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 15:25:03 -0400

As an absurdly broad generalization, words inform and pictures inspire.

(Why, yes, I am aware of thousands of counter-examples.)

Still, my generalization isn't quite as broad as some that have been flying
around.

(Every picture tells a story don't it.)

Every page is a picture. Most of them are pretty boring as pictures, but
they are pictures nevertheless. And the picture is the first thing to hit
the viewer's eyes. With a little luck, that viewer becomes a reader and
meaning flows, but the picture is always first, even on the hundredth page
of an novel with no illustrations.

---
Office:
mike -dot- huber -at- software -dot- rockwell -dot- com
Home:
nax -at- execpc -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=