Re: Moving Screen Captures

Subject: Re: Moving Screen Captures
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 08:44:42 -0500

> While we're on the subject of PowerPoint presentations . . . does anyone
> have recommendations for a screen capture software that allows you to
> capture a *moving* screen shot (or more accurately, a series of shots) that
> can then be inserted into PowerPoint? We want to capture the screen as
> someone uses our data entry application to show how fast they can key data.

Well, if I understand what you want, I can think of a couple of
products. Microsoft used to have a product called Camcorder (or maybe
CamCorder ;-) that came with Office 97, but it's not listed anywhere on
their web site any more. However, if you have Office 97 you might see if
it's there. Lotus also has a product called ScreenCam (I think!), so you
might visit their website and see if it does what you want.

Tracy
Oklahoma Dept. of Vocational & Technical Education
Curriculum & Instructional Materials Center
Stillwater, Oklahoma http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=